Crying=Weakness

No. NO!! Absolutely not. Unless your crying over not getting your way or something equally babyish.

It's ok to cry if:

A loved one passes away. That's a way of expressing your grief. Its healthy to cry over something like that. 

You need to let loose some feelings. Dont keep them bottled up inside. You will ache and feel depressed. I have experienced this. If you cry way into the night the morning is usually better. Note the usually. Sometimes you may feel that life couldn't get any worse and your depression flows with you into the next day. That is not a good feeling and normally that does not happen. (Mind you that I am speaking of myself here. I am kind of using this as a way of expressing my bottled up feelings.)

You are going through a tough time physically, emotionally, or spiritually. This will probably lead back to the second point above. It will probably be feelings that need to be let out. But maybe not. You may still cry. 
     *          *          *          *          *          *          *

Ok. All that above was me expressing my feelings. There are probably many other times when it's okay to cry but that's all I can think of at the moment. If you have any other thoughts feel free to share them down in the comments section.

Just one thing I'd like to remind you of yet. Crying does not mean weakness. If you need to cry go ahead and do it. (Unless you are crying over not getting your way or something equally babyish, of course.)

Until next time!
Gwenda 

Comments

  1. This was good!! :) Hint: make a subscribe button, so I don't miss your posts!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got it! Thanks for the hint lol😀

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Birthday Bonus

Relatable